Monday, January 11, 2010

how was your day

The burger king in the great city of Napa doesn't have a bathroom so me and the bone dog himself proceeded across the street to the illustrious KFC. I like KFC, the chicken is half bad, but that's beside the point. My bladder was urging me to stop thinking about chicken and find a bathroom. Aha! Objective complete. Someone was in the male restroom so I went to the female door, its single occupant so fuck it I'm not a creep, anyways I open the door and there and behold is a fat, haggard looking thing that cannot quite be called human. The stench was repulsive and I closed the door immediately, but not without getting that image burned into my brain forever. So fat smelly bitches, lock the door when you are taking a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment